M5s for breakfast...

Schrauben, How-to's, Tips, Daten

Moderator: Moderator

Beitragvon m.evolution » 30. Mai 2006, 19:16

Hi Racing can you send me a few informations or a buildplan.
How much is this systhem?
Is it selfmade or cooperation?
rock`n roll 2.3er
einfach nur brutal
Gruss Marc
16V 2.3 Feuer frei
m.evolution
maxi Ventiler
maxi Ventiler

Autos: 2.3 16 Rallye

Beitragvon Racing » 31. Mai 2006, 23:10

Marc.
I´ll be happy to.
It´s "one off".

As some of the guys onboard "w201-16v.de" knows by now i run a form of speed shop up here in Sweden.
Ergo..stuff like this is what i/we do for a living.
What you see..is all done by us.

Like stated i´ve given the idea to present the setup for customers inclined to own something "different" some time...
Cheap?
Not really.. :wink: -or more to the point it depends on how you look at it i guess.

We´ve reached a state where we are ready to offer the EFI(standalone) complete conversion-as in you come visit us for three days and have the car converted-and we´re currently trying to make this happen for something like 3000+ euro including exactly everything.
That entails you dropping the car off..or being around the shop while we convert it..and picking it up when done three days later to get educated in how to manage the system.(Bring your own lap-top)

Reason we´ve taken our good time to "release" that setup to the public is that we wanted to test the setup as best we could before gettin into any and all bar room brag rights.
..and what can i say...it works.
The EFI install by itself will let you into another approx 25-30PS on the stock engine.

The turbo install then...
Sure.
It´s a matter of money..and trying to convince me that you can handle what it takes.
However...
Settin something like what´s in the pictures up will NOT be done under 7500 euros complete.Not in a lifetime,and what´s more...i want your car around for approx 3 weeks to convert it.
Any and all engine work comes ontop of said cost.

Such an install would be boost limited to 0,7-0,8 bars for pure safety reasons tho(electronically within the VEMS)...no matter how much anyone would beg on their knees.
..and those 0,7-0,8 bars of boost would STILL put you in touch with close proximity of 400PS.
That´s a LOT of power in a 1200kg car anyday..

The engine...will handle it if setup right til kingdome comes.
Racing
maxi Ventiler
maxi Ventiler

Vorherige

Zurück zu Tuning